Sunday, March 29, 2009

weekly wrap-up {5}

not much new here. currently i am hungry all the time and so i am eating, eating, eating.
i went to a UCAN meeting. i think it stands for unmedicated childbirth something something. it was fun and i was able to hear stories about a few ladies births, most at home, and one in the hospital. i think we all have stereo types for people, and i definitely had one for home-birthin' women. but they were all so different.
one thing that weirds me out about the upcoming experience is breastfeeding. now, i know it's the best thing for the baby. but i am really uncomforatable with the idea... i don't know why. i think i will start going to La Leche League meetings soon just so I can start getting used to the idea.
today i put some money into savings to prepare for the little tike!

1 comments:

Ashley Perez said...

Totally with you on the breastfeeding thing. I'm definitely going to do it, but the more I think about it the more it scares me!